COMING IN JANUARY: Compassionate Parenting
Discover what compassion really is, how it starts by being compassionate with ourselves and see the positive results with our families and others.
You’ll hear about and learn the roadblocks, hurdles and challenges that often prevent this kind of parenting and discover ways to move through them so you, and your children, win!
- Separating the children’s behavior from who they are
- How to not take what they do or say personally
- Being compassionate with ourselves supports positive results with our families
- Learn the roadblocks, hurdles, and challenges of this type of parenting and how to move through them.
- The role self-esteem plays in all of us
You’ll learn real world concepts that work!