This valuable class for foster parents, caregivers, and staff highlights Autism, current research, sensory-related characteristics, common behaviors, and related school interventions. Join Larry Davis, special education advocate, as he shares a unique perspective of supporting kids on the spectrum at school and home by addressing anxiety related symptoms through emotional resilience strategies including science-based self-regulation techniques.
“This Workshop is one of the most inspirational, informative, and insightful presentations on this topic we have seen in years … what a breath of fresh air.” [participant: Fall 2014].
In addition, Larry will share successful advocacy strategies for participants in support of Autism related IEP and 504 Plan interventions.
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.