This valuable class for foster parents, caregivers, and staff highlights Autism, current research, sensory-related characteristics, common behaviors, and related school interventions. Join Larry Davis, special education advocate, as he shares a unique perspective of supporting kids on the spectrum at school and home by addressing anxiety related symptoms through emotional resilience strategies including science-based self-regulation techniques.
“This Workshop is one of the most inspirational, informative, and insightful presentations on this topic we have seen in years … what a breath of fresh air.” [recent participant: Fall 2014].
In addition, Larry will share successful advocacy strategies for participants in support of Autism related IEP and 504 Plan interventions.
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com.