Are you considering or currently pursuing adoption? Do you have a basic understanding and knowledge of the adoption process but want further knowledge? If so then this is for you. This training will help you identify your ideals and goals as an adoptive parent. This training will prepare you to recognize the issues related to trauma, grief, and loss for adopted children. You will understand the various types of attachment and how to work with you and your child’s attachment style. You will leave with a better understanding of the resources available to adoptive parents and how to access supports for your family.
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.