This 6-hour focused topic training for caregivers develops an understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) as presented in DSM 5 and alternate behavioral descriptions from Daniel Amen MD. The training also covers the common developmental course of ADHD and a 7 Step Intervention pathway for home and school success.
Randi Hankins has over 30 years of clinical experience in community mental health in Washington State. She is an Associate Professor in the Clinical Master’s of Social Work Program at Walla Walla University. She maintains a fulltime clinical practice on a Crisis Response Unit in Southeastern Washington. Ms. Hankins has trained extensively on Child/Adolescent Mental Health issues in Washington, Idaho and Montana. She is certified as a Designated Mental Health Professional, a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, a Child Mental Health Specialist, and a Developmental Disabilities Mental Health Specialist in Washington State
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.