This 6-hour focused topic training for caregivers develops an understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) as presented in DSM 5 and alternate behavioral descriptions from Daniel Amen MD. The training also covers the common developmental course of ADHD and a 7 Step Intervention pathway for home and school success.
Randi Hankins has over 30 years of clinical experience in community mental health in Washington State. She is an Associate Professor in the Clinical Master’s of Social Work Program at Walla Walla University. She maintains a fulltime clinical practice on a Crisis Response Unit in Southeastern Washington. Ms. Hankins has trained extensively on Child/Adolescent Mental Health issues in Washington, Idaho and Montana. She is certified as a Designated Mental Health Professional, a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, a Child Mental Health Specialist, and a Developmental Disabilities Mental Health Specialist in Washington State
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.