This 6 hour focused topic training for caregivers provides foster parents, caregivers, relatives and fictive kin with basic information on bullying and working with at-risk youth who have the potential of being bullied. The training will cover how to identify and determine if your child/youth is being bullied and how to work with at-risk youth who have the potential of being bullied. Bullying basics are covered in layman’s terms. During this workshop we’ll look at the true definition of bullying, discover ways to recognize it and understand why it happens. You’ll learn ways to prevent it from happening and what to do when it does - both for the bully and the youngster being picked on.
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.