This 90 minute webinar training for caregivers covers what you should know about why Family Time matters for all those involved in a dependency case. The course will teach you a wide range of how you can support Family Time including preparing children for visits, supervising visits, providing transportation, sharing information with the birth family, and much more. You will learn why Family Time matters and the range of possibilities for what Family Time may look like including location options, frequency and length of visits, and level of supervision. As a caregiver you play a role in making Family Time successful and this training will teach you how.
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.