This 90 minute webinar training for caregivers covers what you should know about why Family Time matters for all those involved in a dependency case. The course will teach you a wide range of how you can support Family Time including preparing children for visits, supervising visits, providing transportation, sharing information with the birth family, and much more. You will learn why Family Time matters and the range of possibilities for what Family Time may look like including location options, frequency and length of visits, and level of supervision. As a caregiver you play a role in making Family Time successful and this training will teach you how.
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.