Would you like more compassion in your life? In your parenting? For you? For your children? This training is for you!
Discover what compassion really is, how it starts by being compassionate with ourselves and see the positive results with our families and others.
You’ll hear about and learn the roadblocks, hurdles and challenges that often prevent this kind of parenting and discover ways to move through them so you, and your children, win!
- Separating the children’s behavior from who they are
- How to not take what they do or say personally
- Being compassionate with ourselves supports positive results with our families
- Learn the roadblocks, hurdles, and challenges of this type of parenting and how to move through them.
- The role self-esteem plays in all of us
You’ll learn real world concepts that work!
- If you are on the course information page, choose a class from the list below and click the Caregivers Register Here link.
- If you are on the class information page, review the Special Information section for guidance about the class, requirements, and how to receive help.
- Next, click the Register for this class button on the right or below. A website profile/account is required and you must be logged in first.
- A confirmation email will arrive sharing the class details from this page with you. The webinar URL is not included in this email. Learn more in FAQs.