This five hour classroom CPR/First Aid course teaches solutions to a range of problems that can arise from minor everyday instances such as cuts and headaches to the more serious emergencies such as allergic reactions, heart attacks and strokes. Classroom instruction includes discussion on CPR, AED usage and first aid. In addition, the course will provide a hands-on skill assessment.
CPR and First Aid for Caregivers follows the latest American Heart Association. Certification is valid for two years. To be eligible for the course you must be licensed foster home, completing your foster care license, or caring for a Washington State dependent child.
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Login
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.