This 6 hour focused topic training for caregivers provides information and skill building in the subject of cultural diversity to enable caregivers to meet the needs of your children/youth. The training is interactive and experiential.
- Tools to facilitate understanding of multi-cultural & diversity sensitivity and awareness through experiential, didactic and familiarization of effective interaction and mindset
- Learning various culturally specific concepts and language
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.