DCYF rolls out new policies and any updates, revisions or other changes to current policy as needed throughout the year. This eLearning walks you through the following policies, which are effective November 1, 2021:
- 4551. Day and Overnight Camp Approval Process
- 1150. Case Plan
- 2310. CPS Initial Face-to-Face (IFF) Response
- 4122. Case Transfer
- 4420. Monthly Visits with Children or Youth, Parents or Guardians, and Caregivers
- 46100. Monthly Clinical Supervision Case Reviews
- 4430. Courtesy Supervision
This training provides you with specifics on what the policy changes are and why the changes are being made. You will find links to resources that provide context or support your policy compliance. For your continued learning, the training includes the full text of the policy and a way to connect with someone within DCYF if you have questions.
This eLearning is part of a series that will be updated along with policy rollouts.