This 6-hour focused topic training for caregivers covers how to recognize and support disordered eating and recovery from disordered eating. Participants will learn when and how to seek professional help, feeding practices to encourage a positive eating environment for all ages, and reasons that hoarding occurs and how to respond to it.
Meaghan Ormsby, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian with 15 years of experience treating disordered eating and child feeding issues. She sees male and female clients of all ages in her private practice in Edmonds, WA. Her graduate thesis focused on the benefits of a positive relationship with food related to healthy habits and sustained healthy eating practices. She has experience with food insecurity as a respite foster care provider and an adoptive mother. Meaghan is also a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor.
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.