This four hour webinar will provide you with tools and resources about Healthy Sexual Development needed to ensure the children in your care have the necessary information and support to become healthy adults. Upon completion, you will be able to identify what healthy sexual development is by age and stage of development, recognize your own possible discomfort in talking about healthy sexual development with children and youth, and you will be able to integrate healthy sexual development conversations with children and youth into everyday life.
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.