All children deserve the best start in life and new scientific discoveries deepen our understanding of how to create the best environments for children. The team at I-LABS creates new and effective ways to bridge the gap between the science and the practice of learning by disseminating the latest science of child development. Our team shares the latest scientific discoveries in relevant and actionable ways with those who can best put it into practice: early learning professionals, parents, and policymakers. Partners use cutting-edge research to create evidence-based policies, practices, and programs that grow the next generation of lifelong learners.
This 1 hour class covers the following:
- How brains are built. An enormous amount of brain development occurs in the first five years.
- Early childhood experiences shape the physical development of the brain.
- The strength of connections formed in a child’s brain depends, to a certain extent, on the frequencies of experiences they have in their lives.
Caregivers, licensed, unlicensed, relative and fictive kin
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.