Participants will learn how to identify the challenges of collaboration. This training provides Social Workers and Foster Parents/Relative Caregivers an opportunity to view teamwork from each other’s perspectives while encouraging reflection regarding the features and values of effective teaming.
Training participants will:
- learn how to identify barriers to effective teaming,
- explore solutions to these barriers, and
- develop tailored approaches and practices that facilitate teamwork.
Caregivers and Social Workers
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.
In the LMS, search for the course by typing (or copying) the full course name below. Click the Scheduled Classes button. Select the class that is best for you and follow the LMS registration instructions.
DCYF Alliance Partners Make Better Decisions: Caregivers and Social Workers Working Together
Tribal Workers, CWTAP Students, and new DCYF hires who don't have LMS access: Please register using this form https://allianceforchildwelfare.org/rct-registration-cwtap-students-and-tribal-workers
Maestro Course Code: 110345