Practice Notes is a publication of the University of North Carolina School of Social Work and the Jordan Institute for Families.
- Promoting School Success for children involved in the child welfare system
- Dealing with Sexual Abuse
- Cultural Competency in Child Welfare
- Separation and Attachment
- Helping Special Needs Children
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome in Children
- Promoting Resiliency in Children
- Successful Foster Parenting
- Enuresis FAQs, F. Chalmers MD
- National Child Welfare Resource Center/ Muskie School of Public Service
- Childwelfare.com - provides a broad array of articles regarding child welfare.
- Zero to Three - provides information to promote the health and development of infants and toddlers.