Join us for another TBRI book club! “The Connected Parent” by Karyn Purvis and Lisa Qualls. Discussion will review TBRI principles and dive into practical parenting applications and real life strategies for understanding attachment, teaching respect, understanding sensory needs, adapting strategies for teens, and taking care of yourself.
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.
So you can fully participate in the class, please have access to a copy “The Connected Parent”, which is available from many places including Amazon, your local library, and local retailers. For related reading, Dr. Purvis’s “The Connected Child” is the predecessor to "The Connected Parent" but it not a pre-requisite to this discussion group.