This 6 hour focused topic training for caregivers will focus on how children with substance abuse in their life have an increased chance of experiencing many effects, such as poor social, cognitive and emotional development, physical, mental and health issues, depression, anxiety, concentration and learning difficulties, trouble controlling their responses, as well as other traumatic issues. The goal of this workshop is to identify and address the impacts drugs have on children and setting up a successful environment and coping skills. The takeaway from this training is feeling empowered to care for a drug impacted child as they grow through childhood, teenage years and beyond.
Caregivers, licensed, unlicensed, relative and fictive kin
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.