This training will address lying on several levels. Attitudes, values, beliefs and societal norms are examined and discussed. The caregiver will learn about factors which motivate children to lie. Suggestions will be offered to assist caregivers in responding to children when this behavior occurs and how to prevent its occurrence in the future.
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.