Verbal De-escalationCourse Info
The goals of this workshop include:
- Developing skills to manage children with behavioral challenges in a non-violent crisis intervention manner;
- Skill building for empathetic listening;
- Identifying children’s needs and creative strategies to help children manage their emotions in difficult situations.
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.
No classes have been scheduled for this course...