The Alliance unites the resources of five organizations committed to improving child welfare in Washington State.
This ground-breaking collaboration is comprised of three higher-education institutions—University of Washington, University of Washington Tacoma and Eastern Washington University—as well as the state's Children's Administration and Partners for Our Children, a policy and analysis group.
By sharing curricula, delivery methods and evaluation tools, the Alliance will strengthen the professional expertise of social workers and community providers statewide, enhance the care-giving skills of foster and adoptive parents and relative caregivers, and ensure a more coherent and comprehensive approach to social work education and training.
- University of Washington School of Social Work
- Eastern Washington University
- University of Washington | Tacoma Social Work
- Partners for Our Children
- Washington State Department of Children, Youth, and Families