The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is proud to be part of the University of Washington, one of the nation’s premier educational and research institutions. When the Alliance does not have open positions, we encourage you to check out the University of Washington job listings.
NOTE on Regions for Coach Positions: The position descriptions on the University of Washington Hires website currently use the old Children's Administration regions. The position descriptions will soon be updated to reflect the new Department of Children, Youth, and Families regions. Click here to see the new regional map.
- Associate Director - Finance Operations
- Fiscal Technician 3
- Coach (Region 2, DCYF Region 4)
- Coach (Region 3, DCYF Region 5)
- Director - Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence
- Child Welfare Trainer (DCYF Region 6: Vancouver Area)
For more information about University of Washington employment and hiring processes, visit http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/jobs/