Make use of personalized coaching for supervisors
Coaching for Supervisors provides a one-on-one professional development opportunity and is an essential element in supporting the daily work supervisors do with their units and staff. Sessions can be scheduled in 30-minute intervals and can cover:
- Observation and feedback on monthly supervisory case reviews
- Use of Supervisor Review Tool in FamLink
- Documentation/Assessment review and approvals
- Observation and feedback on skills used to engage with staff
- Organization and prioritization of work
Coaching sessions can be scheduled in 30-minute increments, depending on the topic being covered. Learn more by visiting our catalog!