- Tuesday February 26, 2019 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Wednesday February 27, 2019 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Penny Michel, MSW, Child Welfare Trainer
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the LMS, search for the course by typing (or copying) the full course name below. Click the Scheduled Classes button. Select the class that is best for you and follow the LMS registration instructions.
DCYF Alliance Early Childhood Development in Child Welfare: Supporting Lifelong Healthy Outcomes
Tribal Workers, CWTAP Students, and new DCYF hires who don't have LMS access: Please register using this form https://allianceforchildwelfare.org/rct-registration-cwtap-students-and-tribal-workers
Maestro Course Code: 110320
This is a 12 hour training. You will need to attended both days to receive certificate.
There will be a 1 hour break for lunch. Feel free to bring food and drink to class.
No children please. There are no childcare facilities available.
For training-related questions please contact your Child Welfare Trainer, Penny Michel, at email@example.com or call 360.402.4040
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario. Si necesita ayuda favor complete éste formulario o mandar un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.