- Monday April 08, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday April 15, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday April 22, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday April 29, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Sherry Colomb, BA
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
Do not bring children/youth with you to this class as NO childcare is provided. You may bring coffee, tea, water and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
Registration is required. For special accommodations and/or ESL/ASL please contact the child welfare trainer for this class.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario.Si necesita ayuda favor complete éste formulario o mandar un correo electrónico a email@example.com. Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.
Sherry Colomb is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class. You may contact her for questions or if you need more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-322-2552.
This course is eligible for STARS credit. Please contact Michael Tyers at or (425) 268-9375, for more information.