- Sunday April 14, 2019 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Kebbie Green, Continuing Education Coordinator / Trainer, Adoptive Parent, Foster Parent
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS:
✔ Doors Open 15 minutes before class begins
✔ There is NO CHILDCARE provided for this training, and children under the age of 18 are not able to attend due to the sensitive nature of the training.
✔ Plan on a lunch break after the first 3 hour session each training day. If you leave for lunch, you can arrive back 10 minutes before class is set to begin and we will let you in ... If you bring a sack lunch, there is a break room, with a microwave, sink, etc, for your use.
The Alliance has changed our handouts policy to be more environmentally responsible. All the handouts that you will need during class for activities will be provided to you. However, additional resources that may be helpful will no longer be printed. Instead, they are accessible to you ( ) so that you may access them at any time to save or print.
For training-related questions please contact your Child Welfare Trainer, Kebbie Green, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-362-1336.
Please include your name, phone number or email, and the course title in your request for assistance.
Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.