- Monday June 03, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday June 04, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday June 05, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday June 06, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday June 17, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday June 18, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday June 19, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday June 20, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.
Registration is required to attend this class. For special accommodations and/or ESL/ASL please contact the child welfare trainer for this class.
* Certificates of completion are provided at the end of class after Field Experience is completed.
Please do not bring children/youth with you to this class NO childcare is provided. You may bring coffee, tea, water and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario.Si necesita ayuda favor complete éste formulario o mandar un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org. Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: Tahoma Room