- Thursday May 30, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS:
✔ Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early, for this class
✔ Saturdays, Sundays AND ALL Evening classes: feel free to park in the parking garage, go to second floor of the parking garage, then walk across the sky-bridge to the glass door. This is a secured building and this door is LOCKED, but we will begin letting people in 15 minutes before class is set to begin! (knock and we can hear you too!) NO VISITOR pass is needed on weekends/nights!
✔ There is NO CHILDCARE provided for this training, and children under the age of 18 are not able to attend due to the sensitive nature of the training.
✔ Plan on a lunch break (1hr) after the first 3 hour session each training day. If you leave for lunch, you can arrive back 10 minutes before class is set to begin and we will let you in at the second story entrance (glass door). If you bring a sack lunch, or dinner, there is a break room, with a microwave, sink, etc, for your use.
Registration is required to attend this class. For special accommodations and/or ESL/ASL please contact the child welfare trainer for this class.
* Certificates of completion are provided at the end of class after Field Experience is completed.
Do Not bring children/youth with you to this class NO childcare is provided. You may bring coffee, tea, water and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
Registration is required. Need help? Call 1-866-577-1915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number or email, and the course title in your request for assistance.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario.Si necesita ayuda favor de llamar al 1-866-577-1915 o mandar un correo electrónico a email@example.com. Por favor incluya su nombre, número de
teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.