- Saturday August 03, 2019 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
For training-related questions, please contact your Child Welfare Trainer, Shelly Myers, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206 221-0308.
Interpreter Services: Please contact Shelly Myers at email@example.com 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no child care available, so please do not bring children to this training.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
Room: Meeting Room