- Monday July 15, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday July 16, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday July 17, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday July 18, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday July 22, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday July 23, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday June 24, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday July 25, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, Child Welfare Trainer
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: Please, park in the front lot and walk down the long hallway to the take the elevator. Take the elevator to the third floor and we will be located to the right after you exit the elevator.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: Third Floor