- Monday August 05, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday August 06, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday August 07, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday August 08, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday August 19, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday August 20, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday August 21, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday August 22, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, Child Welfare Trainer
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: The Kent King South DCYF office will close at 5:00 pm. Please use the west entrance of the building, which is facing the church and senior building next door a sign posted on the door.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: Tahoma Room