- Saturday July 06, 2019 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: The office closes on the weekends please use the west entrance of the building facing the church and senior home next-door a sign will be on the door.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: Tahoma Room