- Monday August 12, 2019 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM
- Tuesday August 13, 2019 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM
- Monday August 26, 2019 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM
- Tuesday August 27, 2019 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: Classroom 3-102.
Parking: Contact trainer by email for a guest parking permit for August 12 & 13. The parking pass is only needed for the first half of the CCT Training. Once you receive the parking pass from the trainer please print it out and place it in a clear and visible location on the dashboard of your vehicle. Please park in the east or south lots during the CCT Training.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: Classroom 3-102