- Tuesday September 10, 2019 01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
Penny Michel, MSW, Child Welfare Trainer
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email to verify you have registered for the Kinship 101 webinar.
Please register no later than the day before the scheduled webinar. This will ensure you will receive an email with a link to the class.
The day before the scheduled event, you will receive an email with the link to join the Kinship 101 webinar and the supplemental handouts for the class.
The webinar will start at the designated time.
Please sign on via the emailed link in advance of the start time in order to test your audio is working.
However, if you are new to WebEx or need a refresher then please log in 15 minutes prior to the start of class for an orientation to the platform and the tools that will be used during the class.
This is an interactive webinar. A tutorial handout for navigating the webinar tools will be included with the supplemental handouts for the class.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
If you are having issues logging on to the webinar, please contact webinar host El-Freda Stephenson email@example.com