- Thursday September 05, 2019 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Friday September 06, 2019 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Saturday September 07, 2019 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Thursday September 26, 2019 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Friday September 27, 2019 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Saturday September 28, 2019 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Stephanie Rodrigues, MSW, Child Welfare Trainer
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
For training-related questions please contact your Child Welfare Trainer, Stephanie Rodrigues, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 206-321-1721.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: The entrance is on the the south side of the building, at the employee entrance. If you are facing the fron the building the south side is to your right. The building is locked, a trainer will be available to let you in starting at 8:50.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. We will break for one hour for lunch. You may bring your own lunch or eat off site.
Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.