- Tuesday October 15, 2019 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Wednesday October 16, 2019 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must attend both evenings to receive credit for this training.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
For training-related questions, please contact your Child Welfare Trainer, Shelly Myers, at email@example.com or call 206 221-0308.
Interpreter Services: Please contact Shelly Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: Limited child care is available. Please contact Mike at email@example.com to register your children.
Food/Beverages: Water and lemonade will be provided. You may also bring coffee, tea, and snacks with you to this class.
Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.