- Saturday October 26, 2019 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Sunday October 27, 2019 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Saturday November 09, 2019 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Sunday November 10, 2019 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS:
✔ Please plan to arrive up to 30 minutes early, for the first day of classes (15 minutes early for remaining classes)...
✔ There is NO CHILDCARE provided for this training, and children under the age of 18 are not able to attend due to the sensitive nature of the training.
✔ Plan on a lunch break after the first 3 hour session each training day. If you leave for lunch, you can arrive back 10 minutes before class is set to begin and we will let you in ... If you bring a sack lunch, there is a break room, with a microwave, sink, etc, for your use.
The Alliance has changed our handouts policy to be more environmentally responsible. All the handouts that you will need during class for activities will be provided to you. However, additional resources that may be helpful will no longer be printed. Instead, they are accessible to you ( https://sharepoint.washington.edu/ACWE/Caregiver%20Core%20Training/Curriculum/In-class%20handouts.pdf ) so that you may access them at any time to save or print.
For training-related questions please contact your Child Welfare Trainer, Kebbie Green, at email@example.com or call 509-362-1336.
Registration is required. Need help? Call 1-866-577-1915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, phone number or email, and the course title in your request for assistance.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario. Si necesita ayuda favor de llamar al 1-866-577-1915 o mandar un correo electrónico a email@example.com
Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.