- Monday September 30, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday October 01, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday October 02, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday October 03, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday October 14, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday October 15, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday October 16, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday October 17, 2019 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, Child Welfare Trainer
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: The Kent King South DCYF office will close at 5:00 pm. Please use the west entrance of the building, which is facing the church and senior building next door a sign posted on the door.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: Tahoma Room