- Tuesday December 10, 2019 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com.
In the LMS, search for the course by typing (or copying) the full course name below. Click the Scheduled Classes button. Select the class that is best for you and follow the LMS registration instructions.
DCYF Alliance Partners Make Better Decisions: Caregivers and Social Workers Working Together
Tribal Workers, CWTAP Students, and new DCYF hires who don't have LMS access: Please register using this form https://allianceforchildwelfare.org/rct-registration-cwtap-students-and-tribal-workers
Maestro Course Code: 110345
- Caregivers, licensed, unlicensed, relative and fictive kin, foster parents, adoptive parents, relative caregivers: Please register using your Alliance profile by clicking the blue Register for this class link
- Social Workers/DCYF workforce: Please register in the DCYF learning management system (LMS) by copying this title into the search box in LMS: DCYF Alliance Partners Make Better Decisions: Caregivers and Social Workers Working Together
Room: Seattle Room