- Monday January 06, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday January 07, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday January 08, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday January 09, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday January 20, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday January 21, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday January 22, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday January 23, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Registration is required. If you need help, please contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: The Kent King South DCYF office will close at 5:00 pm. Please use the west entrance of the building, which is facing the church and senior building. A sign will be posted on the training room door.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: Tahoma Room