- Saturday March 07, 2020 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.
For training-related questions please contact your Child Welfare Trainer, Stephanie Rodrigues, at email@example.com or call or text 206-321-1721.
Registration is required. If you need help, please contact our Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services.
Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class.
Building Access Information: The entrance is on the the south side of the building, at the employee entrance. If you are facing the front the building the south side is to your right. The building is locked, a trainer will be available to let you in starting at 8:50.
Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. We will break for lunch. You may bring your own lunch or eat off site.
Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.