- Monday June 01, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday June 02, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday June 03, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday June 04, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Monday June 15, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Tuesday June 16, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Wednesday June 17, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Thursday June 18, 2020 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Under Select Your Class below, click on the Classes Available button
- Find the training you wish to attend and click Register Now
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Log In
- Click the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- You are now registered! You will receive an email with details about the training
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required. If you need help, please contact our Help Desk by filling out this form or emailing email@example.com. Interpreter Services: Please contact the Child Welfare Trainer 3-4 weeks in advance to request an interpreter and/or ESL/ASL services. Childcare Information: There is no childcare available for this class. Building Access Information: Park in the front lot and once you enter the building walk down the hallway and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Once you exit the elevator we will be located to the right. Food/Beverages: You may bring coffee, tea, water, and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures. We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops. El-Freda Stephenson, MBA, is the Child Welfare Trainer for this class you may contact her for questions or need more information at Elfreda@uw.edu.
Room: 3rd Floor