- Tuesday April 06, 2021 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- If you are not already logged in (profile required), enter your Username and Password and click Login
- Under Classes Available below, find the training date you wish to attend and click on Caregivers Register Here
- For webinars, please make sure you register at least three days before the class date
- On the class page, click on the large blue Register for this class button at the right
- Be sure you read the Special Information before you register.
- The page will let you know that you are registered
- One day before the class, you will receive an email with the training link. Be sure to look in your Junk Mail, Deleted Items, Spam, and Clutter folders
- If you do not receive the email, the instructor's contact information is also in the Special Information.
- For assistance with profiles or passwords, please contact the Caregiver Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required. Need help? Email email@example.com
Please include your name, phone number or email, and the course title in your request for assistance.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario. Si necesita ayuda favor mandar un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.
Please register no later than the day before this scheduled webinar. This will ensure you will receive an email with a link to the class.
The day before the scheduled event, you will receive an email with the link to join the webinar and the supplemental handouts for the class.
The webinar will start at the designated time.
Please sign on via the emailed link in advance of the start time in order to test your audio is working.
However, if you are new to webinars or need a refresher then please log in 10 minutes prior to the start of class for an orientation to the platform and the tools that will be used during the class.
This is an interactive webinar. A tutorial handout for navigating the webinar tools will be included with the supplemental handouts for the class.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
If you are having issues logging on to the webinar, please text – Penny Michel- at (360) 359-8322