- Wednesday January 12, 2022 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
- Under Classes Available below, click on the link/title of the dated class you are interested in.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password. Then, click the Log In button if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click the large blue Register for this class button at the right.
- You are now registered! A confirmation email will be sent to you right away.
- For webinar classes, look for another email from the instructor one business day prior to the start of class.
For assistance with profiles or passwords, you may contact our Help Desk by emailing AllianceSupport@uw.edu.
"Please register no later than at least 24 hours before this scheduled webinar. This will ensure you will receive an email with a link to the class. We may not be able to accommodate late registrants.
The day before the scheduled event, you will receive an email with the link to join the webinar and the supplemental handouts for the class. If you do not receive your link, please check your spam or junk folder, then contact the assigned trainer.
The webinar will start at the designated time. Please plan to be on time.
We cannot give credit or a certificate of completion for courses when more than 15 minutes of the class time has been missed. No one will be admitted after the first 15 minutes.
Please sign on via the emailed link in advance of the start time to address any technical issues that may arise. We will not be able to assist you after class has started.
If you are having issues logging on to the webinar, contact Shelby Russell-Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required. Need help? Email email@example.com
Please include your name, phone number or email, and the course title in your request for assistance.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario. Si necesita ayuda favor mandar un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda."